The Black Shark 5 features a 6.67-inch OLED display with Full HD+ firmware files resolution, or at 1800 x 2400 pixels. The panel has a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz and a touch rate of 720 Hz.
So keep in touch and stay updated with your Xiaomi Black Shark software upgrade. Before attempting to flash a firmware flash file, it’s recommended to back up any important data on the device, as the process may erase all of the data stored on it. If you are facing the same problem with your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone, then consider the below steps. Xiaomi recently launched Black Shark 4, and the device offers the best features in its price range. Many users, after using this device for while facing common issues and problems in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone. But don’t worry today I will be giving you a proven solution for all the bugs and issues. Read Me Once
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware.
- For non-gaming scenarios, the triggers also work as the shortcut buttons to turn on the flashlight, free up RAM, record audio, take screenshots, record screen, and more.
- He takes a particular interest in writing articles and creating videos about laptops, headphones and games.
- I didn’t notice any inconsistency in rendering in ultra wide-angle compared to wide-angle, which is good.
The Black Shark Gaming Phone 4 is still worth looking forward to. In the warm-up poster, there is a suspected outline of the new mobile phone, and it seems that the phone does not have a front camera. I’m firmly in the camp where I would LOVE to see more Xiaomi phones made available here in the U.S.
In broad daylight, you get vibrant pictures with a good amount of detail. The images reflect real-world colors closely, but there is some distortion around the edges. Check out the Black Shark website (opens in new tab) for accessories, including a cooling fan, earphones, and more gaming triggers.